Enrollment in our Master’s studies has started
The Institute of Communication Studies opened the call for enrollment in the Master’s studies in (1) Management of Strategic Communications and (2) Media Management.
Join our one-year or two-year programs and gain a solid foundation with which you can advance in a variety of career paths.
What you get:
- Programs that combine theory and trends in communications and media;
- Knowledge that is directly applicable in the private and public sector;
- Online learning and regular communication with professors via virtual classroom;
- Mentoring during the preparation of analyses, research and plans by prominent professors and professionals from the country and abroad;
- Study exchange and skills enhancement through practice with the Erasmus + program.
Apply now! For enrollment during May and June, a 20% discount on tuition is provided, i.e. it will cost 800 euros with the option to pay in installments.
The Management of Strategic Communications study program enables you to master knowledge and skills in public relations, crisis communication, integrated marketing communications, brand and reputation building, political communication and public diplomacy.
The Media Management study program offers knowledge and skills in entrepreneurship and developing new business models with media convergence, interactive and online journalism and multimedia production, as well as the role of media in serving public interest and the promotion of free and pluralistic journalism.
Upon completion of the one-year and two-year programs, you will have obtained 60/120 ECTS credits and a diploma titled “Master of Strategic Communications Management” or “Master of Media Management”.