Focus on new media and techniques
The Media and Multimedia Management study program will teach you to detect and research social media phenomena and issues, as well as to develop innovative approaches to interpreting and practicing new trends in the media field. You will gain knowledge about:
- techniques of critical and analytical thinking about the new role of the media in the public interest;
- use of market research methods and audience segmentation;
- the specifics of media convergence;
- practicing interactive and online journalism;
- multimedia production;
- media entrepreneurship and developing new media business models;
- effective management, sustainability and continuous development of leadership skills in this field;
- promoting free and pluralistic journalism and independence.
An interdisciplinary approach
The program uses an interdisciplinary approach, and you will acquire knowledge in a wide range of areas – digital and social media, audiovisual industries, multimedia production, management, entrepreneurship, marketing, economics, editorial policy, interactive and inclusive journalism, research, journalism public diplomacy and global relations.
Online learning in the virtual classroom
The virtual classroom will provide you with seamless online access to all courses, contacts with professors and students, and the necessary learning resources. Except in ICS’s classrooms, some of the lectures are held online in the form of webinars, allowing you to interact fully with the professor and other students during the lecture, and once the lecture is over, you can review it again in the virtual classroom.
Diploma and competences
This program is designed for future managers, researchers and experts who will be able to research and analyze changes in the media industry, plan the economic needs and development of the media, and undertake business ventures in new media and in the production of multimedia content. Upon completion of your studies, you will be able to work in academic and research institutions in the field of media and communications, in media and other training, research, public opinion, market management and media monitoring organizations as well as on management levels in online and print media. You can also start your own business or work as a freelance media researcher and consultant.